The Dark Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our little section of the world. We hope you're prepared for what we have in store.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunters or hunted

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Hangingtree
Owner
Owner
Hangingtree

Hunters or hunted - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunters or hunted   Hunters or hunted - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 5:52 pm

There was a silence for a few seconds as Jeff stared at his friend.
"Tofu can go bad?" This was a legitament question of his.

"He's going to lose his job for that." He said as if Mr. Heartlock was a idiot. "Even if they don't know he did anything, he didn't report that shit."
Back to top Go down
Fenix of Darkness
Lead Developer
Lead Developer
Fenix of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Hunters or hunted   Hunters or hunted - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 5:54 pm

"Have you ever seen me eat tofu?" asked the man who had made it known he ate bacon more often than anything else. "I think the last thing he cares about is his job." said Gunnar as he pointed at an approaching door. "There. The boiler room. If I remember right, it should have another exit on the other side."

Sliding to a stop in front of it, he looked at his friend. "Let's just hope there are none of those fucking nutjobs in here." spoke the man as he pulled the door open.
Back to top Go down
https://thedarkplayground.rpg-board.net
Hangingtree
Owner
Owner
Hangingtree

PostSubject: Re: Hunters or hunted   Hunters or hunted - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 5:34 pm

"Not my fault when you have a heart attack at 20." Jeff said, even though he wasn't that well known for eating healthy either.
Jeff slightly jogged for a second to catch up, he was walking slowly and he didn't even notice.
"It better be, I hate it in there. Fucking hot and muggy."

As the door open all emotion drained from Jeff's face.
"I wish it was."

It was the goats Jeff had sneaked into the school. Except they were dead. And headless.
Back to top Go down
Fenix of Darkness
Lead Developer
Lead Developer
Fenix of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Hunters or hunted   Hunters or hunted - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 5:39 pm

"Least I'll die hap....." started the man as he saw the headless goats in the boiler room. Staring at them, he couldn't find a set of words to really sum up what he was looking at other than "Fuck."

"I think we need to find that fucking guy and find out what the fucking hell is going on here." commented Gunnar as he started to step over the goat carcasses. None of this was settling well with the man in the least. "Fucking creepy." mumbled the man as he continued to step over them all.
Back to top Go down
Hangingtree
Owner
Owner
Hangingtree

PostSubject: Re: Hunters or hunted   Hunters or hunted - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 4:54 pm

"I'm sorry, you're going to fucking walk through the god damn headless goat hallway?"
Jeff just stood at the door way looking at his friend.
"Really? Really??"

Jeff started slowly started following his friends. "Yeah no, I have a better idea. Let's just get the fuck out of here. And you know... never trust a fucking janitor again."
Back to top Go down
Fenix of Darkness
Lead Developer
Lead Developer
Fenix of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Hunters or hunted   Hunters or hunted - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 3:04 pm

Glancing back at his friend from within the goat corpse infested boiler room, he shook his head. "I think that goes without saying, brother." replied the man as he motioned at the fact he was already halfway to the door on the other side. "Come on, bitch. There's a way out and if we're lucky, we'll run into Heartlock and find out what the fuck is going on." spoke the man as he pressed on toward the door.
Back to top Go down
Hangingtree
Owner
Owner
Hangingtree

PostSubject: Re: Hunters or hunted   Hunters or hunted - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 4:09 pm

"You're the fucking guy in the horror movies, who fucking runs into the basement without a flash light and starts asking if anyone is there." Jeff dismissed his friend's insult.

"Hey, and if we don't. Let's say fuck it and get some booze. Or get booze anyway. And pie. Because fuck it why not huh?" Jeff was stepped in goat blood and over bodies. "Because maybe, we just saw fucking Satan and he just really wanted some virgin goat blood! So fuck it! Who cares anymore! I don't care. I don't. I don't fucking care. Do you care?" Jeff was rambling on to himself like he tends to when he was nervous.
Back to top Go down
Fenix of Darkness
Lead Developer
Lead Developer
Fenix of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Hunters or hunted   Hunters or hunted - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 4:16 pm

"I've got a flashlight...." spoke Gunnar as he dug into his pocket and pulled one of the little flashlights you got in the gas stations and turned it on to prove his point. "I do like that plan though. I think there's still some of that whiskey at my house. Pie sounds good too." answered the man as he got to the door and pulled it open to look into the gym. "I think I'm a little passed caring right now." replied Gunnar as he stepped through the door into the darkened gym that was lit by the moonlight shining through the windows across the top of the walls.
Back to top Go down
Hangingtree
Owner
Owner
Hangingtree

PostSubject: Re: Hunters or hunted   Hunters or hunted - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 5:03 pm

"I just want some fucking booze, bacon burgers, and pie." Jeff sighed. "Or fucking something better then dead goats." he groaned.

"When the fuck did it get so dark?" Jeff asked as he saw the windows.

"Ok look." Jeff looked at his friend. "Where the fuck are we going to find Heartlock? He could be at his office, or do you think he ran to his car?"
Back to top Go down
Fenix of Darkness
Lead Developer
Lead Developer
Fenix of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Hunters or hunted   Hunters or hunted - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 5:05 pm

"A fucking men, brother." replied Gunnar as he glanced around the gym. "We were just in his office, weren't we?" asked Gunnar as he glanced back at Jeff. "Me personally. I don't care if we find him right now. I say we go with plan A. Bacon burgers are on me." spoke the man as he pointed to the door that led to the area of the parking lot that Gunnar's van was in.

Back to top Go down
Hangingtree
Owner
Owner
Hangingtree

PostSubject: Re: Hunters or hunted   Hunters or hunted - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 5:10 pm

"That's the teacher office. That's where they...." Jeff's eyes kinda blanked over as he thought. "Do... teacher stuff." Fantastic explanation.

"Yeah. Fuck it. He parked beside you I think. I saw his car when I walked here. Which by the way, thanks for picking me up asshole." Jeff punched his friends arm.
Jeff skipped a stepped and made his way across the gym heading for the doors.
Back to top Go down
Fenix of Darkness
Lead Developer
Lead Developer
Fenix of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Hunters or hunted   Hunters or hunted - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 5:21 pm

Gunnar took the hit like he usually did. Drawing away slightly to lessen the blow. "You could of. You know. Fucking called." replied Gunnar as he held up his cell phone, before putting it back in his pocket. "Fuck it. We can wait for him outside. He's gotta go back to the car eventually." said the man as he pushed open the door and took in his first breath of fresh air that wasn't tainted by the smell of blood, sweat, and sulfur.

"Besides. You know Lola." said Gunnar as he motioned to the van. "She's always giving me trouble. Fucking bitch wouldn't start when I was leaving the house."
Back to top Go down
Hangingtree
Owner
Owner
Hangingtree

PostSubject: Re: Hunters or hunted   Hunters or hunted - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 4:32 pm

"I'm out of minutes jackass. And you knew I was coming, should have just dropped by and picked me up."
Jeff pushed against the door with his back, and it swung open to let him out. He stopped for a second letting his body prop open the door for Gunnar. "Didn't the uhh.. janitor thing guy said he locked all the doors?" Jeff questioned?"
Back to top Go down
Fenix of Darkness
Lead Developer
Lead Developer
Fenix of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Hunters or hunted   Hunters or hunted - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 6:14 pm

"I guess so. I wasn't really listening to be honest. Fight or flight and all that jazz." replied Gunnar before chuckling at his friend. "Dude. I keep telling you to get on the unlimited plan with me and my folks. It's not a problem. Besides. My mom fucking loves you like her own kid." spoke Gunnar as he looked around the outside of the school.

"Where do you think Heartlock went? Didn't you say that's his car?" asked the man as he motioned to the vehicle sitting next to the van.
Back to top Go down
Hangingtree
Owner
Owner
Hangingtree

PostSubject: Re: Hunters or hunted   Hunters or hunted - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 6:57 pm

"Alright, fair enough. You should listen more. No use in running if you ran flat into a locked door." Jeff mocked his friend as he hopped down the steps and started across the parking lot. The air was a little brisk and it was definitely dark out. Time passed way faster then he thought it did.
"She's a sweet gal, yeah, but I shouldn't. Don't like taking things without giving stuff man." He shrugged.

Jeff saw the car he was pointing to. It was rather oldish car. Maybe late 90's.
Jeff kicked the side of it lightly, not enough to dent, but enough to make a noise. "Yeah this is it. But the old fucker isn't here yet. Where'd his ass go?" He said annoyed at wanting answers and just having more questions.
Back to top Go down
Fenix of Darkness
Lead Developer
Lead Developer
Fenix of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Hunters or hunted   Hunters or hunted - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 7:36 pm

"C'mon man. You know she makes us work enough around the damn house. Remember the fucking wall we broke when we were drunk that one night and told her we fell? She made us fix and paint the shit out of it. You've more than earned the phone. Also. Remember when you fucking showed up and fixed the computer for her because I was downtown with that one chick?" said the man as he shoved his friend with a grin.

When Jeff kicked the car, another grin split his face before quickly falling. "God damnit. Let's wait for him. We'll hide out in the van until he comes out." suggested the man as he pulled the back door open with a harsh creak.
Back to top Go down
Hangingtree
Owner
Owner
Hangingtree

PostSubject: Re: Hunters or hunted   Hunters or hunted - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 7:01 pm

"Ok. Yeah maybe you got a point. Maybe I don't know." Jeff let himself be shoved slightly, as he leaned on the teachers car. "I mean, if she's ok with it. It's not like my father is going to question why the fuck I'm using my phone again." He shrugged.

Jeff jumped into the back of the car, letting himself lean out of it by grabbing onto the roof. "Yeah sure, least we got tunes in here. But the asshole better be here soon." He thought for a second then laid in the back of the van on the ground "Ok, it's not like I really have anywhere to go, but you get the point."
Back to top Go down
Fenix of Darkness
Lead Developer
Lead Developer
Fenix of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Hunters or hunted   Hunters or hunted - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 3:44 pm

"Dude. She's fine with it. She's the one that suggested it." replied Gunnar as he pulled himself into the van behind Jeff and pulled the doors shut with another loud creak. Jumping into the drivers seat, he turned the ignition backwards, kicking the radio on. The sounds of Gunnar's favorite song (Though he would never admit it) came on the mix cd he had in. The happy bouncy beat of Caramelldansen started playing through the fixed up sound system of the old van as Gunnar found himself nodding his head to the beat.

Glancing over to Jeff, he held up his middle finger. "Say anything to Annabel and I fucking kill you." threatened the man in regards to his girlfriend who was well known for her incredible detest for anything that didn't have guitars.
Back to top Go down
Hangingtree
Owner
Owner
Hangingtree

PostSubject: Re: Hunters or hunted   Hunters or hunted - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 3:50 pm

Jeff propped himself up in the van took look at his friend with a dead pan stare. Before he could say anything Gunnar threatened him.

"I can not believe you are getting laid in anyway." Jeff sighed to his friend, and put up with the music because he remembered what happened last time he changed the radio without Gunnar's permission.
Back to top Go down
Fenix of Darkness
Lead Developer
Lead Developer
Fenix of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Hunters or hunted   Hunters or hunted - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 4:51 pm

"It's cause of my charming personality. And incredible good looks." replied Gunnar with a grin from ear to ear. Sighing himself, he reached into the center and dug out another CD before popping it into the player. Soon the slow intro of a guitar could be heard before the mournful dirge of Woods of Ypres could be heard through the system.

"I was buriiiiiiiiiiied. In Mt. Pleasant Cemetery." sang the broken despaired voice of David Gold.

Glancing back at his friend again, Gunner nodded toward the player. "Better?" asked the man.
Back to top Go down
Hangingtree
Owner
Owner
Hangingtree

PostSubject: Re: Hunters or hunted   Hunters or hunted - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 4:55 pm

"Is that what Annabel says?" Jeff said looking at his friend with concern. "Has she been in the hospital for any head trauma lately?"

"Not HU but it's good." He said as he sat up, his head being level with the back window of the van, watching the doors of the school for any movement.
Back to top Go down
Fenix of Darkness
Lead Developer
Lead Developer
Fenix of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Hunters or hunted   Hunters or hunted - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 4:59 pm

"It's what I say. You know me. My own little world." replied the man as he hopped into the passenger seat and turned so he could see the doors as well. Ignoring the next question, he nodded in response to Jeff's verdict on the music.

"Didn't you miss that show last time they were here?" asked Gunnar curiously as he dug into his pocket for a cigarette and lit it.
Back to top Go down
Hangingtree
Owner
Owner
Hangingtree

PostSubject: Re: Hunters or hunted   Hunters or hunted - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 5:03 pm

"Yeah I did. Thanks for reminding me." Jeff turned his head so he could speak to his friend before turning back to the window.

"Dick" He added after a bit of silence.

The doors of the school suddenly popped open. "Oh hey yo!" Jeff suddenly sat up onto his knees and pushed his face up against the glass of the window, his breath causing fog. "I think he's coming."

Mr. Heartlock did come out of the building, but behind him was a large traveling trunk, he had some books under his arm that he was struggling to hold, and in his hand was.

"What the fuck?!" Jeff exclaimed as he noticed the sawed off shotgun gripped firmly in the teachers hand.
Back to top Go down
Fenix of Darkness
Lead Developer
Lead Developer
Fenix of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Hunters or hunted   Hunters or hunted - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 5:08 pm

"The fuck?" echoed Gunnar as he too saw the shotgun in the man's hand. "Why the hell would he need that?" asked the man as he watched the teacher start dragging the trunk across the parking lot toward his car. "Maybe we shouldn't jump out. He might put some buckshot in us if we spook him." suggested the man as he reached over and turned down the music.

Glancing to his friend for vindication in the suggestion, he couldn't read what was going through his friends head. "I know that fucking look. What are you thinking?" asked Gunnar as he continued to watch the teacher.
Back to top Go down
Hangingtree
Owner
Owner
Hangingtree

PostSubject: Re: Hunters or hunted   Hunters or hunted - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 5:22 pm

Jeff looked behind him at his friend.
"Fake stick up?" He said as if he was questioning his own idea.

He could already tell what Gunnar was going to say from his face.
"Hey, do you really want to talk to him when he has a gun?" He questioned. "If we take it from him he has no choice but to answer."
Jeff was proud in his idiotic logic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunters or hunted   Hunters or hunted - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hunters or hunted
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dark Playground :: Role Plays :: Active RP's-
Jump to: